|Cheesy Sausage Wonton Cups ~ crowd pleasing appetizer|
Easy Sausage Wonton Cup Appetizer ~ lightly spicy crumbled sausage + cheddar and cream cheese baked in crispy wonton cups. Delicious fun food for parties. #wontoncup #sausagewontoncup #appetizer #partyfood #agoudalife #sausage #easyappetizer
The recipe ingredients include cheese, ranch dressing, black olives, and sausage!
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing
- 2 cups Shredded Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 package Wonton Wraps
- 1 lb. Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage (I’ve been using Williams Sausage lately and really like it)
- 1 4 ounce Can Chopped Black Olives
- A bit of Crushed Red Pepper if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray and insert wonton wrappers in the pan to form small cups. Bake for 5 minutes and allow to cool.
- Brown and drain the sausage well.
- Combine the cheese, dressing, olives, sausage, and red pepper (optional).